- Browser Choice: Our platform is optimized for use with Google’s Chrome browser and we also support Safari.
- Location: Each Censia model is limited to one location at a time, or a remote search. As a workaround, you can use the ‘Clone Role As New’ functionality to create the same search in a different location, or you can save your search inputs as a template and change the location once you conduct a search using that template.
- Seniority: Make sure you select the correct seniority banding. This plays a critical role in the slate creation process.
For example: if you add a “Customer Service Representative” as a tag under the “Commonly Used Position Titles for this Role” field and then select the President and/or C-Level Executive level under Seniority, you will be sending conflicting information to the modeling algorithm.
- Ideal Candidates: We recommend no more than five ideal candidates in your model.
- Preferences/Sliders: The LOW-MED-HI sliders under Preferences allow for specific weighting of all terms in that category. For example, if you set the Skills slider to Hi, we apply a higher weighting to any tags that are in the Skills category.
- Disabling Preferences/Sliders: You cannot turn a slider off, but when set to Low it will have minimal impact on the modeling algorithm.