In this section, you will learn how to create a new role using both the Simple Search function and the Model Search function.
The Simple Search function creates a slate of candidates using a company list and position title, only. The user can add additional qualifications after the slate is completed.
The Model Search function creates a slate of candidates based on several factors, including job title, location, functional level, industry, and more.
How to Create a Role using Simple Search
Please note: A Simple Search role cannot be cloned.
- On the left side navigation, select the Plus icon and choose New Simple Search.
2. Add a Position Title, and Company or Company List. You can search for Company Lists or add your own Company List.
3. Select “Current” to search only current employees, “Past” to search only previous employees, or “Any” to search both categories simultaneously.
4. Click Search to create a candidate slate.
5. This slate can be sorted alphabetically by Candidate Name, Position, and Company.
How to Create a Role using Model Search
- On the left side navigation, select the Plus icon and choose New Model Search.
- Fill in the name of the role (this is for internal reference, so include a role number if necessary), commonly used position titles, location details, and preferred seniority, and click Create.
- Optional: ATS Integration Customer: If you have an ATS integration, you can select a Job from the dropdown menu, check the appropriate boxes, fill in any additional information, and click Create.